Thursday, October 31, 2013

Breeders' Cup - Distaff

October 31, 2013

Dear Readers,
        I have posted my wish list on the first three races on Fridays’ card, and now I’m moving on to the next one.
The Breeders’ Cup Distaff:
1                    Street Girl – Really?

2                   Authenticity – Oh boy, what a nice mare and she can run with these horses. But I don’t think she can outrun them.

3                   Close Hatches – This filly has learned how to win. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her upsetting the favorites.

4                   Royal Delta –What needs to be said, that hasn’t already been said.

5                   Beholder – Well, here’s another really amazing filly. Gotta like her.

6                   Princess of Sylmar – Who am I to argue with all the people singing her praises? This filly is amazing. 

My choices: 

1                    Close Hatches – Yikes, what am I doing?

2                   Princess of Sylmar

3                   Royal Delta 

I made it through these races. What a joy to see so many truly great horses in one place at the same time. I would love to just be hanging around the stables, and watching the day’s activities unfold. Good luck to all.

Take care,
Shelley Riley

No comments: