Monday, April 22, 2013

Casual Lies - A Triple Crown Adventure review

April 22, 2013

Dear Readers,
      I have to share this most recent review of Casual Lies - A Triple Crown Adventure which posted on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual Lies - A Triple Crown Adventure, April 22, 2013


Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Casual Lies-A Triple Crown Adventure (Paperback)
I read this book in just a few days. I have watched the Kentucky Derby on t.v., but I did not know all about the regimen that these horses go through. This book shows the inside story and is a great read. It is a story of courage, love and perseverance. I fell in love with Casual Lies or Stanley as the owner nicknamed him. I also felt the immense love and dedication that Shelley Riley had toward her horse. For those of you who love a good story, this book is for you. Not only is it well written, but it is both compelling and thrilling. You will be cheering for Stanley to win the Triple Crown as the underdog in those races. You will be sad when he gets sick and you will be happy that the lives that he and Shelley touched are better for the encounter. I cannot say enough good things about this book. My favorite author is Paulo Coelho, but Shelley Riley's book is just as good a read as his books are. And the amazing thing is that all of the adventures in the book are real. So, if any one of you has read Paulo Coelho's books, you will know that she is a first class writer if I compare her to him. Buy the book. You will not be disappointed, I guarantee it.

Wow..! I am thrilled to bits that my memoir is receiving such wonderful reviews and that sharing Stanley's story has had such a positive effect.

Speaking about sharing, would the people in the UK that have bought the book let me know your feelings? I would be very interested in sharing them with my world wide audience.

Take care,
Shelley Riley

No comments: