Tuesday, April 20, 2021

The Auxiliary Gate Podcast

So, I need to admit to making a bit of an error when I posted that I would be joining 

the crew on The Auxiliary Gate Podcast to reminisce about the 1992 Kentucky Derby 

on Monday. Where I thought it would be live, it was, in fact, recorded. The 

conversation has been posted this morning, and I have to tell you we had a great time 

looking back. I did share a couple of stories that I don’t think I had divulged 

previously. 

Be sure to check it out at...  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-auxiliary-gate/id1514030631?fbclid=IwAR3AO_qiRWKQSDpOXiPEO8-_aYYK0NsuWsNY7rUMSgWTdBwNVtqYxDrwEkk

I hope you enjoy these few minutes that I spent with two terrific guys, CC Broaddus and Alan Schneider.

Take care,

Shelley Riley

No comments: